About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Friday 31 December 2010

My first (and one of the last) updates of 2010

So... my first update ... Happens to be the one of the last of 2010 (lol, irony)

So what to say...? I've had a pretty good Christmas.  Got me some awesome stuff, including the Sonic Screwdriver Wiimote (something I geeked out on when I first saw it) Super Mario All-Stars Limited edition (the one with the Audio CD and stuff) and... I was also one of the lucky ones - as I am also the proud owner of an Xbox Kinect! Now, I'd voice my opinions on it, only my niece has taken over it by playing Kinectimals and is probably going to be there for the rest of the night.  I do wonder how long it'll take before she get's bored with it though... A couple of years back she got a Nintendo DS + Nintendogs and got bored with it after a couple weeks or so, and I'm not really one for pet simulation games anyway...

And as for how LP's are turning out... well I would have liked to have finished up Sonic Adventure 2 by now... But that didn't work out since my old DVD recorder broke, and couldn't record shit otherwise.  But enough of lamening about stupid things - here's is what 2011 will pretty much have in store for LetsPlayShadigo:

Sonic Adventure 2

This will be starterd straight after Sonic Adventure - which I'm guestimating will be around the end of January. This will be done in High Def and will cover the Hero, Dark and Last stories in that order. I haven't started recording on that since I've had other things to attend to the past few weeks with it being christmas and all. So, yeah... expect around the end of January
UPDATE: I intend on starting to upload this on the 24th January.  That way I'll have likely recorded everything and won't need to do much other than to HD everything.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1

I'll be doing this as a side LP when SA2 starts so expect it about the start of February-ish. Will also be in HD. It's all been recorded and is mostly ready to upload once endoded to an HD format...

Doctor Who - Return to Earth

I got this game just before Christmas and havne;t even started it... why, you ask? well... A: because It has Puzzle elements, 2... wait... B: People have told me this game stinks and 3... or C... or those three i's they put in as footnotes: I'm gonna LP this BLIND! Heaven knows that'll be fun to watch, thank the Gods I have unlimited upload time. Will it be in HD? Well that Depends on how I feel.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer/Master of the Cards

I don't actually have the game yet (nor do I think it's been released yet either...) but I do want to LP this game. Now like DW - Return to Earth, this will likely be a BLIND LP and (if I can get the cards together, AND get the game with the scanner) I'll Probably go ahead and use decks that I use IRL. Will it be in HD? Well that depends on how I feel.

Kim Possible - What's the Switch

Yeah, this is one of the games I promiced people this time Last Year that I'd be doing the LP of it... only I never did. Last year Money was pretty freaking tight and, even now, all I have at the moment is the game itself. I will attempt to proccure a PS2 sometime this year and LP it. If it doesn't happen this year, then assume I won't be doing it. I haven't played the game in a long while and unlike most of my LP's, I would actually like to play through it first before recording it, so then it doesn't look lame.

So that's really pretty much it from me. In about an hours time Knuckles' Sonic Adventure Finale part will be up on YouTube and I'll be posting that here when it does. Also as a Little Bonus, I'll Post up Amy's Sonic Adventure Story to Blip.tv, so Keep your Eyes peeleed on that too!

Catch y'all in 2011!
- Shadigo Izayoi10Join

No comments:

Post a Comment