About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Sunday 9 January 2011

Sonic the Fighters/Sonic Championship - Sonic Run

 View Playlist

I already uploaded this earlier, but it was split into two parts at the time. But that said:
A run through of Sonic the Fighters using Sonic.

I'm much better with him in Brawl than in this game... :P (but to be fair, this is the first time in about a year since I played this game last in Arcade mode)

I was going to try for Super Sonic, but after getting my ass handed to me by Espio I thought f*ck it, and just do a regular playthrough anyway. You may also notice that I mostly Spam the Punch Button... but it's a viable and effective strategy against the CPU... sort of... :3

Also: Sonic's Spin Dash move (Down + Punch) is a good barrier killer, and you can steal Amy's, Fang's, Espio's (his tongue counts as a weapon :\ ) and Bean's Weapons. I wanted to show it, but I forgot the command for it. :B (I show it off in future character runs)

About the Eggman Fight... For some reason it got cut off, don't know why, exactly - but to summerise: I royaly kick Eggman's butt!

2 comments:

  1. I wish this was on Xbox Live / PSN with netplay
    i'd play it so much
    even if it is a bit simple

    (also EVERYONE is good as Sonic on brawl, he only has two real attacks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it would be nice to play this with online play. It's pretty fair - No-one is broken apart from Metal Sonic and you can't play as him anyway other than by hacking. At least It'd be better than DoA4 where everyone just used Hayabusa and spammed the crap out of his ability to Ninja vanish. It just makes me think thay they only got the High Online Rankings by just n00b spamming. :L

    I swear, if they don't fix that for DoA 5 (or DoA Dimenstions) - I Won't be online playing unless it's with friends... srsly. :[

    ReplyDelete