About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Saturday 28 May 2011

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour now up on blip.tv

I was actually going to leave this until next week... but then I changed my mind, and uploaded it during this week.

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour is now up on blip.tv! Click here to view the playlist!

Luigi's Mansion will be going up later this weekend and, after that, there's no more LP clasics to upload. (I refuse to upload Kim Possible: Revenge of Monkey Fist because of how shitty it is) I'm thinking of doing a Side LP over the weekends again, along with Pokémon Red during the week. I'm thinking of doing Donkey Kong '94 since I have my Super NES/Super Game Boy still in full working order, So I could probably LP that without the crapload of failure that happened when I Played the game on the Gameboy Player...

No comments:

Post a Comment