About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Friday 17 June 2011

A Quick announcement involving my face... and LP stuff.


Oh, look - It's Shadigo's Ugly Face! I wonder what It's going to say...?

It's going to say these things:

Pokémon Red

  • As far as the Nuzloce run is concerned - it is now complete, Videos are ready to be endoded for Upload.
  • The final one will be uploaded on June 28.
  • Three bonus Videos Will Follow and will contain the following
    • Catching Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres
    • Exploring the Unknown Dungeon and catching Mewtwo
    • The Mew and Missingo. Glitches

Game Boy Donkey Kong

  • Will continue to be uploaded on Weekends only after Pokemon is finished
  • Will be completed and uploaded by the 10th July

After GB Donkey Kong/Pokémon are done with, I won't be doing any recording/Uploading for a while - I need to take a break, and Practice a few games I want to playthrough in the future I've also been being Lax with REcording and making videos, and that's not a good sign. There may be filler that I'll probably record/upload due to boredom, such as Battle Mode from the Super Bomberman Games I've played.

when I return the next Playthrough will be Doctor Who: Return to Earth. I originally said this was going to be blind... I have since changed my mind on that due to failed recordings previously. I will continue to do Side Lp's - the next one will be Starfox/Starwing for the SNES, and I will finish off the Mario Kart Wii videos. KP: What's the Switch may also show up, providing I somehow get a PS2 during the Hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment