About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Old LP's on blip.tv

A sort of short and quick update here - but to put it simply:

As you may know - I've been uploading all my Let's Play material to blip.tv to A. get it around more and B. as a backup incase Youtube Kills the Let'sPlayShadigo account for whatever reason.  From now on I'm going to be updating whenever a COMPLETED LP I've already done has hit blip.tv (since I tend to upload them all at once anyway) In this post, I'm going to post the playlist links to what's already up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment