About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Quick Update on my Next Full Let's Play

Pokemon Red Version

As you may have already noticed, I've decided on what My next Commentary LP will be... and If you've still not realised it - It's going to be Pokémon Red Version. Now, it's probably going to be a lot like when I did Sonic 3/Sonic & Knuckles. There's been plenty of people who have done an LP of a Pokémon game. So, like I did with showing off Every Xbox Live Arcade Achievement in Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, I'm going to do something different for it.

Since I've been seeing a few people who I'm subscribed to on Youtube do similar things in streams with Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon Gold Version - I'm going to be doing a Nuzlocke run of the game. So what Is a Nuzlocke Run you may ask? Well, instead of spending five munutes typing up what's essentuially going to be Copy & Paste from Bulbapedia - I'm just going to link you to the article in particular. So feel free to educate yourselves there.

Rules for the Nuzlocke run can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment