About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Friday 8 July 2011

Super Mario Land - World 4

View Playlist on Youtube!

In this Episode, Mario Explores the Final Kingdom of Sarasaland - the Chai Kingdom, Meanwhile I talk about Ponies, and a certain Super Mario Land 2 romhack...

(yes, I do plan on uploading a few LP's that will only be seen on here - Mostly Romhacks, so watch this space... and Twitter... and maybe other places...?)

And... that's it! After my two GB Donkey Kong Videos go up this weekend, that's all the LP's i'm doing Until September. I'll still probably blog about stuff here, but don't expect much more than that until I start my next Major LP - doctor who: Return to Earth for the Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment