About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

KP What's the Switch (01) So, What's the Sit- uhh, Switch?


Watch this on YouTube! View Playlist on Youtube!View Playlist on BlipdotTV!

Yes, I'm finally doing this!  Welcome to my other September Project - Kim Possible: What's the Switch? for the PS2.  Hope that what's left of the KP fandom who watched my other KP playthroughs like it, becasue as far as I'm concerned, I won't be doing any more games in the series.

The things about this Project:
  • Don't expect me to completly 100% the game in terms of getting all the Kimmunicator Icons, as far as I know, they don't unlock anything uber cool, just Concept art and stuff - I'll be showing the fruits of this labour in the Extra Video at the end of the project.
  • I will be getting all the hidden items, which I'll be explaining in later videos anyway
  • If I/the game doesn't explain anything, I'll be putting it in the Extras video at the end of the project.
  • Cutscenes Don't have subtitles, so I'll attempt to be quiet during them.

Anyway, In this Video, Kim & Shego make shinnannigans in Monkey Fist's castle home.

No comments:

Post a Comment