About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Thursday 29 September 2011

KP What's the Switch - Endgame and Extras stuff



Watch this on YouTube! View Playlist on Youtube!View Playlist on BlipdotTV!


Watch this on YouTube! View Playlist on Youtube!View Playlist on BlipdotTV!

Kim & Shego fight Monkey Fist inside the MechaMonkey. Can they defeat him and return ron & drakken back to normal? Also probably the worst Bonus/Extras video ever. Once again - I do apologise for Lack of in-game footage for that, only I went and deleted it and since then I've returned my friend's PS2 back to him. so I can't Re-record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment