About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Monday 14 November 2011

Sonic Generations - Achievement Not Unlocking Glitch?

Where's my achievement at, bro?

This was something I discovered looking through my achievement list over the weekend, and comparing it to the achievement list on xbox360achievements.org - It turns out that, for whatever reason, the achievement PLANET WHISP - Restored! hasn't unlocked, when I know fair well that I've done what the achievement needs me to do (complete Acts 1& 2 of Planet Whisp) and have actually beaten the game. The other Achievement I'm currently missing is Can't Touch This which involves beating the Final Boss without taking a hit.

The only thing I can think of doing in order to get this is to start a New Game, but since I've managed to get everything, I'm concerned that starting a new game will erase all the other things i've managed to get (all the music, artwork, etc. ) So I'm probably going to have to back up my original save somehow.

Also, if you're interested: to get the Eggman Costume for your Avatar, beat the Rivals, Bosses AND Final Boss on Hard Mode. Rank doesn't matter.

Any advice on the matter would be great, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment