About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Sunday 25 December 2011

Toy Commander Christmas Edition!

...Now I probably know what y'all are thinking, where have all the LPS updates been since October...? Truth be told... I got lazy and couldn't be bothered to update. For this, I do apologise. Hopefully when I start doing the playthroughs again at the start of Next year, I'll get on the whole "updating Regularly" thing. before the Year is up, I'll be posting all the updates You've missed... but for now, It's Christmas, and it's time for a christmas special! *<|8D
Toy Commander, Christmas Edition

Watch this on YouTube!Watch this on YouTube in HD Quality!
HD Quality!
Happy Christmas to all my Youtube/Blip.tv subscribers, Viewers of TheShadigoBlogs and/or my Twitter followers... or if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy whatever-it-is-you-celebrate yo. In this one, I ramble and say things more than once, whilst Santa, a plane and a Jeep find some Presents... It's Chtristmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment