About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Dead or Alive 4 Official LetsPlayShadigo Request Thing

Hello, everyone and welcome to my oficial request a thing from Dead or Alive 4 blog entry. I've recently had a few requests to do some Dead or Alive 4 stuff, so I've thought that if I make an official request thread, people might actually request stuff from me as we all wait for Dead or Alive 5's release come this September.

..So here are the general ground rules and stuff...

  • Post only on this blog entry or comment on the above video if you want a request.  Any requests on other videos, Private Messages, etc. won't be taken on (requests made prior to this blog post/Video will still be met.)
  • Post the mode you want (Survival, Time Attack, Verses, Team Battle), and wether you want Single and Tag mode.
  • Tell me which characer you want, and which costume you want for each character.  Note that I do NOT have every costume, especially for the unlockable characters, So If I don't have that costume, it's likely I won't be doing that request.  Also state how many peple will be fighting in a team in the Team Battle mode.
  • Since I've already done a run through of Story Mode, No requests for Story Mode please, or a Time Attack run with Nicole-458.

Game Mode Rules

  • Verses mode rules will be one win matches against 10 random characters on a random stage.  If you want fights on a specific state, or a fight against a specific character, say so. Difficulty will be the same as in Story Mode, I WILL NOT ALTER THIS, SO DO NOT ASK.
  • Survival Mode run will last as far as possible, I won't do requests that ask for "100 Wins in Survival with charater" as Survivaal can be a freaking troll at times.
  • Time Attack will last until completion, but if the main video takes too long to record I may do some cuts like I did with the Nicole-458 Run.
  • Team Battles will be like Versus, however I'll probably do something like a best of three matches in terms of how I'll be recording those.
Requested videos will be uploaded during the weekend, unless something IRL comes up, in which case I'll be notyfying via Twitter (@LetsPlayShadigo) or on my Youtube feed via my channel, so be sure to follow those.  Anything major that might disrupt this I will also be very likely post a video up on YouTube, along with a blog update, as well as updating Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment