About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Saturday 2 June 2012

So when exactly was the last time I updated this thing?!

So, yeah, Stuff has certainly happened since I last made a post here... I got a new Laptop (it's pretty great) I got a Capture Device (also pretty great) and I made a few new projects that I've neglected to post here! (also Blogger has changed... I don't like it... :| ) But, yeah, things have happened and now I'm back and I probably should Update on things since the last time I posted...
...this is probably going to be tl;dr for practically everyone, but that's my fault for not updating anything since March, I guess... :-\

First the Bad News about some projects I've completed...

Portal 2

I completed the project, however, due to copyright flag bullshit, I've removed it from YouTube. It's still available to view as a Walkthrough on GameAnyone.com and, if you click right here, it'll take you right to said walkthrough. If, however, you aren't a fan of gameanyone.com, don't fret, as the project is still available through my blip.tv account right here.

Sonic Generations

Sonic Generations also had an even more bullshit copyright flag hanging on one of it's own videos (and it wasn't even from Sega for fucks sake... >:[ ) So I've also taken that project down for safety. I will be posting it over at GameAnyone.com over the next week or so, and I shall update you all with a link to it when it's done. As with all my major playthrough projects, It's also available on my blip.tv account. Find it Here.

Jet Set Radio

Again, the same thing happened to this project - I removed it from YouTube due to alleged copyright claims. The Project has been re-uploaded to GameAnyone.com and can be found right here. I may re-do this project, once the HD re-release appears on Xbox Live within the next couple months or so. As with all my major playthrough projects, It's also available on my blip.tv account. Find it Here.

...And now for some Good News about some Projects that I HAVE completed...

Portal: Still Alive Challenge TestChambers

The Project was completed successfully. This was a blind run of each of the Bonus testchambers in the Stand alone version of Portal, so I wasn't sure of what to expect. New things that would later be properly implemented into Portal 2 can be seen, such as Thermal Discouragement Beams and the Hard Light Bridges. The completed playlist is currently only on YouTube and can be found Right here.

Goldeneye

A Blind (and, eventually, frustrating) playthrough of one of the all time best First Person Shooters for the N64 and probably one of the best games based on a movie to boot... The project is complete and can be found on YouTube here, or on blip.tv right here.

Dead or Alive 4

As I've previously mentioned, I've managed to procure a capture device, an EZ Gamer-118 USB Capture Device. This will now allow me to capture games that are 60Hz Exclusive. Dead or Alive 4 is one such case and is the first project I've recorded with said device. The project was recently completed and can be found on YouTube here, and on blip.tv here.

Finally the here and now, the Current and upcoming Projects...

Pokémon HeartGold

Yes, another Pokémon game. this was originally going to be the original Generation 2 game, however, Circumstances above my control (the game's internal battery has died and thus the game refuses to save anything), have prevented me from doing this project the way that I wanted to. However, since this new laptop can happily run a DS emulator without any catastrophic problems and/or slowdown, I've decided to up the Ante, and play the Generation 4 remake of the game. This won't be a run with any Gimmicks unlike the Nuzelock run of Pokémon Red I did last year, but I'll be using Pokémon that people won't expect me to use... The project has recently started and is up to it's sixth part. The Playlist can be found on YouTube, here, and on blip.tv here.
And with Dead or Alive 4 project recently finishing as a whole, I'll be putting up a new project replacing it on it's Tuesday/Thursday slot, since I've been liking how that's been going, and can provide variety for those that aren't interested in Pokémon. What this will be will remain a secret until I upload the first part of it on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment