About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Friday 23 August 2013

So, Who wants to win a Bastion Steam Key?


You do...? Great! here's the deal:

I'm challenging you all to get the best score possible on Global Gladiators' bonus game, which you can easily access via the options menu. By score I am talking about the amount of garbage successfully recycled and not actual in-game score. To prove your score I require one of two things:

  • A video of your run, posted as a video response to this video [link]
  • A Screen shot (if possible) of your final score. Post it somewhere and give me the link via Private Messaging on Youtube or though my Twitter (@LetsPlayShadigo)/Facebook pages.

I'll be honest, it's probably easier to record your run.

Last day for entries will be 30/09/2013. The winner should be contactable somehow (i.e. through Youtube or Twitter) so I can give them their prize. On a tie-break, the winner will be the first entry I received with that score.

Don't ask me where you can find this game if you wish to try this out.  All I'm going to say is that Google is your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment