About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Monday 5 August 2013

YGOPro CanisSkye Tournament (03/08/2013) - Match Duel

So I took part in this tournament for funzies using a Plant deck and... I'll be honest, I didn't do very well... not helped by the fact that Gravekeeper's (specifically the Field Spell Necrovalley) can pretty shut down the main strategy of the deck I use (this is because a lot of the effects I use involve Graveyard manipulation, something I can't do when Necrovalley shows up) also: Gravekeeper's Descendant is the biggest douche in the universe. :(

I also did stupid crap as well. (Example: in the second duel, passing my turn when I could have attacked a clear field with Jerry Beans Man, was honestly a mis-click on my behalf... not that it really helped anyway.) I really need to practise using this deck more against human duellists.

Cheesenut would eventually reach the finals of the tournament and lost to a Steelswarm deck. And, yes, I'll tip my hat to him - that is a really good Gravekeeper's deck he had going there.

Music for Match 1: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sound Duels Vol.2 - Unleash Force
Music for Match 2: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sound Duels Vol.2 - Lua & Luca - Battle 1

No comments:

Post a Comment