About Me

Some say that he isn't all there, and that he blogs here about VideoGames, Let's Plays and other crap. All we know is - He's known as Shadigo... Or ShadigoIzayoi10Join... or LetsPlayShadigo.

Subscribe on YouTube! Follow on Twitter!

Monday 4 April 2011

Pokémon White - Cynthia Battle


My fight with Cynthia. I'd already practiced this one somewhat, so I knew what to expect. I apologise if the camera/picture Quality is sucktacular - It's about as good as my Tag Force Videos - and that's pretty much the best I can do at the time. (the Camera's OK when it comes to looking at stuff from a ditance, close up - not so much. So yeah, this is a sort of a test to see if my Camera is OK with recording off my DS; Top Screen. I may do other Pokémon things, such as Elite four Pwnage, but only if you guys thing the Quality's OK considering that I'm recoding off an actual DS.

I'd reccommend only doing this if you're confident enough to easilly beat the Elite Four & Alder once you have the National Pokédex. I'd also recommend Pokémon at about lv 80 or so (despite me using a Galvantula at level 69)

My Team
Braviary (StormEagle) - Level 82
Ability: Keen Eye - Holding: Amulet Coin
Crush Claw/Brave Bird/Aerial Ace/Fly

Chandelure (Lampshade) - Level 87
Ability: Flame Body
Flamethrower/Hex/Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp

Hydreigon (Trogdor) - Level 85
Ability: Levitate
Crunch/Flamethrower/Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor

Galvantula (B.Arachnia - Short for Blackarachnia) - Level 69 (yeah, still training it)
Abilty: Compoundeyes - Holding: Lucky Egg
Electroweb/Bug Buzz/Thunder/thunder Wave

Gothitelle (Abby) - Level 83
Ability: Frisk
Faint Attack/Psychic/Future Sight/Thunderbolt

Samurott (Broadside) - Level 87
Ability: Torrent - Holding: NeverMeltIce
Slash/Megahorn/Ice Beam/Surf

Cynthia's Team

Spiritomb Level 75
Ability: Pressure
Sucker Punch/Double Team/Shadow Ball/Will-O-Whisp

Milotic Level 75
Ability: Marvel Scale
Hydro Pump/Blizzard/Dragon Tail/Bulldoze

Braviary Level 75
Ability: Sheer Force
Shadow Claw/Crush Claw/Brave Bird/Retaliate

Lucario Level 75
Ability: Steadfast
Close Combat/Aura Sphere/Extreemespeed/Dragon Pulse

Elecktross Level 75
Ability: Levitate
Flamethrower/Dragon Claw/Crunch/Wild Charge

Garchomp Level 75
Ability: Sand Veil
Stone Edge/Earthquake/Dragon Rush/Crunch

Her team is the same, regardless of version.

No comments:

Post a Comment